- ADSL SPLITTER Combo Of 2Pcs,Telephone RJ11 Line ADSL Modem Micro Filter Splitter.
- This adapter separates voice signal and ADSL digital signal from telephone signal.
- Protect the voice signal and ADSL digital signal from the interference of a telephone and a fax machine
- One RJ11 at one end for line
- Two RJ11 at the other end for phone and modem
ADSL Modem Splitter Built-In Voice Filter
- When using a DSL connection with a telephone or fax machine, it's necessary to put a filter on the line to separate the signals for the modem (higher-frequency ADSL) from the signals for the phone and fax (lower-frequency POTS).
- This filter/splitter has three RJ11 jacks to do just that.
- Connect the 'line' jack to your wall outlet cable, and connect the 'phone' and 'modem' jacks to your phone or fax line, and to the modem.
- Each jack is conveniently labeled. Signal quality is preserved and your connections stay clear of static and noise from interference.
What's in the box
1 x ADSL Modem Splitter Built-In Voice Filter